View free live xxx webcams free no sing up

Thanks to the HCOC Research Center and Archive for sharing the photos.

Lens on History is a weekly photo feature by Lee Hilgendorf and Cindy Scott, volunteers at the History Center of Olmsted County.

Their first church, built in 1864, had been destroyed in the 1883 cyclone, two weeks after the building’s debt had been retired.

That building was restored and enlarged in 1884 and served its congregation until it was replaced with this edifice (photo).

That's a house behind Carousel Floral's storefront!

The 1960s photo reminds us Second Street was once home for many people; some permanently so, some temporarily in rooming houses along the way.

As the men left the armory, family and well-wishers blocked the west lanes of Broadway, giving the soldiers a clear path.

The first dedicated filling station opened in 1913. His solution was to build a full-service filling station on the corner of First Avenue and Fourth Street SW.

From left, Marie Hermanson, Mildred Veale, Shirley Walters and Lynn Mueller say farewell to the men of Company C. on January 22, 1951, when Captain Elmo Holets called his troops to attention.

The sound of boot heels snapping together echoed in the Rochester armory. About 100 men of Company C, 135th infantry regiment of the 47th division were ready to leave.

The cold wind chills will cause frostbite in as little as 30 minutes to exposed skin. Drive with extra caution tonight and be ready for snow covered and slippery roads.

A Church with a Long History In 1914, the Panama Canal opened; Babe Ruth first played for the Boston Red Sox; and the Doctors Mayo, along with their extended family of doctors, moved into their new clinic building, creating medicine’s first group practice.

Leave a Reply